Intro

Someday, I'll write a book...for now, here's my blog.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

This post could literally change your life...

Friends, something is happening that could change everything about the American justice system.  I encourage you to please give the two pieces below a few moments of your time, as the outcome in this case could affect the rest of your life.

The first is an opening statement I wrote for my mom to use, wholly or in part, in her trial (the charge is contained in the statement).  The second is something I posted to the Fully Informed Jury Association's Detroit branch Facebook page.

As you'll see, this is of vital importance.  Please read it, and share this post with your friends, family, anyone you care about, and even everyone you don't care about.

We are Americans.  We live in the land of the free.  Let's keep it that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My fellow Americans,

You are here to decide my fate, and the fate of my family, and also the fate of you and yours, as well.  Let me explain.

The government will try to tell you that this case is about taxes.  However, while it’s true that the forms in question are tax forms, the charges against me are not tax-related.  The charge is that of contempt of court, and I’m charged with that because I have resisted making testimony I believe to be false.  I was told to make such testimony, and not tell anyone I’d been forced to do so.

It might help if you consider the case of Meriam Ibrahim, the Sudanese woman being charged with apostasy and sentenced to death. Apostasy is the abandonment of a religion.  This woman could likely have that charge dropped against her if she simply said she was a Muslim.  She wouldn’t even have to believe it; she could just play the part.  But is that right?  Should someone have to claim to believe something they don’t in order to be safe?  No, and that right, the right to express our beliefs freely without fear of condemnation, applies to all human beings.

If the government were telling me I had to sign my name to a document claiming I believed that Zeus was the only true god, they wouldn’t even have a case.  But that hypothetical situation is not far from what’s happening here.  The government is not arguing the law; they’re arguing my beliefs.  They say I can’t possibly believe what I wrote on my tax forms, so I have to sign my name to forms with their beliefs on them, instead.  The thing is, there are very specific methods the IRS is supposed to use when it disagrees with someone’s return.  For example, they are required by law to simply file forms with the numbers they believe are correct.  They don’t even need my signature on them.  But they haven’t done that, which leads me to believe that they don't actually disagree with the information on my returns, they simply dislike it.  Therefore, they’re trying to force me to testify something I don’t believe to be true, so they don't have to.

As I’m sure you can imagine, this is incredibly frustrating to me, to say the least.  How can I swear to something I don’t believe, and not tell anyone I don’t believe it?  If I did that by choice, it would be perjury, a crime in and of itself.  I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place.  If I sign, I’ll be committing a crime, but if I don’t…well, here we are.

As I said, the government will try to tell you this is about taxes.  It’s not.  It’s not even about money, to be honest.  Even with the numbers they want me to sign to, I wouldn’t owe any taxes.

So what is it about?  It’s about basic human rights.  If I’m condemned, what else can the government make someone swear to?  Will America become the Sudan?  This is what I meant when I said you’d be deciding your own fate, too.

Please, remember our rights, and protect them.


Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FIJA of Detroit!  I'm not sure whether you've heard, but my mother will be on trial (again -- last time, in October, there was a hung jury) next week.  She's being held in contempt of court for not following a judge's order.  In her case, the jury is being instructed as follows:

1) The lawfulness of the order given by the judge need not be considered.
[This is a flagrant disregard for the rule of law, as part of the requirements for this charge is that the order be lawful.]

2) The jury does not need to be unanimous in its determination regarding both charges.
[She's charged with refusing to sign her name to testimony she doesn't believe, and also refusing to file testimony of the same type in the future.  This rule says that, if some jurors think she's guilty of one charge, and the rest think she's guilty of the other, they can submit a Guilty verdict, anyway.]

The jury is being instructed to act against the law.  If we could have a couple of representatives outside the courthouse for this trial (dates can be found at the end of this page: http://www.losthorizons.com/Documents/AssaultOnTheTruth-SpeechRights-AndTheJury.pdf), that would be phenomenal.

Stand up against this assault on justice!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, please share this post!  Preserve our rights...before it's too late.

Read about Day 1

5 comments:

  1. So refusing to pay income taxes is now a religion?

    There really is no end to the lame rationalizations that your family comes up with to justify their lawlessness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you or the IRS still can't point to the statute that makes common American Citizens liable to the tax. 'Income' is a tax TERM, of which is defined by the Supreme Court AND Congress as a gain or profit based upon engaging in a privilege and/or taxable event. Last time I checked, there is no tax for 'working for a living to support yourself and your family'. And don't give me 'wages'. THAT is the RESULT of the privilege and or taxable event. Do you work for the IRS or Congress?

      Delete
  2. Not at all, but considering that there are specific laws in place regarding what the IRS MUST do when it dislikes someone's return (as mentioned above), and they didn't use those required methods, one can only presume that the IRS does not actually disagree with them. So, since they won't sign their names to the numbers they like, they're forcing my mom to do so.

    Regardless, however, when is it okay to force anyone to sign anything they don't actually believe to be true? It shouldn't matter what kind of form or document it is. Testimony MUST be voluntary in order to be valid. And validity aside, coersion of testimony is a tactic used by the Mafia. How can it be okay for our government to do it?

    And finally, you may rest assured that, if we had any earnings that qualified as income, we would certainly pay the required taxes on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please have Doreen or Peter contact email sneekerdog@comcast.net or
      NLA

      Delete
  3. Blogman, come to http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/forums/16625-freedom-watch-show-ideas/suggestions/180526--cracking-the-code-by-pete-Hendrickson read the first few pages to see how signing up the W4 Social Security is the scheme to call ones earnings "wages". It stems from people not reading the language which is designed to hide their scam then make you think it's required. Even the SS act says you don't have to participate. At the end, it's up to each human to correct, rebut or agree with the alleged "income" as seen on Losthorizons.
    Katie, we are all aware Dan makes money or gets some brownie points by making up laws posing as an "expert". He even has a partner in crime named J. Adkisson where they get with tax scam profiteers on Quatloos to laugh at those who expose the scam.

    ReplyDelete