Intro

Someday, I'll write a book...for now, here's my blog.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My boyfriend should be cheaper...

...but not really.

So, my friend comes to me at work and says she really needs to talk to me.  I let my co-worker know I'm stepping away for a minute, and head to the kitchen, worried-friend in tow.

We get to the kitchen, and she proceeds to tell me some huge story about how her boyfriend's been acting really weird, lately, and she doesn't know what to do.  At one point, she even started to cry.

I consoled her, advised her, and walked back to my desk, only to find this waiting for me...

                                          (Ignore the English Literature book)

I was ecstatic, but I felt bad because my friend was having relationship issues, and I had just gotten a surprise rose.  I looked up, and she was grinning.

"Yup, I knew about the whole thing," she said.  "That?"  She pointed down the hall.  "All fake."

Apparently, my crazy boy had taken her to the Sprint store to get her phone fixed, picked up this rose on the way back, and convinced her to help him in this little escapade.

Yes, girls...he's a keeper. ;)

~Katie

P.S. I love them both beyond words. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment